Sunday, August 2, 2009

new to the blog!


so i decided to start blogging...I used to do the whole xanga thing when that was popular, but that soon faded away, so im starting up again on blogspot! :-D

First things first, my name is Kaley, Im from Oklahoma and I am 21.

this is me:

I am a newlywed (can I still call myself that even after a year of marriage??) who is married to BY FAR the best husband ever, ladies dont be too jealous :-)



Im currently a senior at UCO (even though I wont be graduating this year :-/) majoring in fashion marketing and minoring in business. I am a fashion LOVER, I will do anything to make my mark in the fashion world, my TOP number one dream is to be a buyer for a clothing company, second would be to work at glamour magazine (maybe that should be first..? tie for first haha) and third would be to own my own childrens boutique/birthday party center (more on that later)

I am an extremely passionate person, when I know what I want, I go after it and get it and I will stop at nothing to achieve greatness. I am a very competitive person, I like to win and be the very best at everything I do..which means I am a perfectionist to the extreme. :-) Im also a follower of the Lord Jeses Christ, He is the very support I lean on, and I try to the best of my ability to follow Him in all my ways and actions. If you want to know more about Christ, please dont hesitate to ask me, I have many praises to give my Lord.

Now on to the MAIN reason I started this blog :-D. I am the creator of TinyTutus and Bows

I make bows, tutus, hairclips, nursery letters, headbands, onesies etc...everything for baby girls (and expanding to baby boys too) while I dont have children of my own, I love kids and I work them every day as a nanny. This blog is to show everyone everything that I make, being creative is a gift given to me by the Almighty God, He has blessed me with this ability and I am here to share it all with you. Following my blog will guarantee that you see everything that create, and everything I am capable of doing. If everything in fashion doesnt happen when I finish my bachelors degree, I will have this to fall back on. A very reachable dream of mine is to have a boutique that is set up as a birthday party center, where girls come in and dress up in my creations and they get professional pictures taken while they are all dressed up. I love photography, so as soon as I can make some extra money and save up, im going to buy a really awesome camera and get to practicing. I have a lot of dreams for my future and I intend to obtain them all, I feel that I am still a "newbie" in the boutique world, and while the items I offer are great, I look to get better in the future. I guess we can say, all I can do is get better. So keep looking back for new things that I will be sharing, follow me and Ill follow you!

Have a blessed night and remember that all of your dreams are reachable. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment